Thursday, January 19, 2012

No Money to Get Married...


Lots of times I'll meet women who are engaged...but are still in waiting.

By "in waiting" I mean, they don't have the money to get married. It's a tricky thing. You're in love, you desperately want to get married, but you don't have the money to make it happen.

You might think since I'm a wedding planner, I always have clients who have plenty of money to throw together a fancy wedding...you couldn't be more wrong.

Most of my clients are trying to do things economically...and some really have to be creative to find ways to pull together their weddings on little to nothing.

Is this ringing a bell? (no pun intended!)

There are lots of ways to save when you are planning your wedding.

One thing I love about working with clients is that you have to get real. I'm a real kind of girl...I love being able to encourage the fun details and pull out ideas that will represent my couples, but I also challenge my clients to stay within the parameters of their budget...which is where creativity comes in!

Over the next couple posts, I'm excited to share with you a few real weddings that have been beautiful, simple, and affordable! There are still ways to hear those wedding bells ring...even when you have little budget to work with!


2 comments:

  1. What a great and helpful topic this will be! Can't wait to read it, and I'm already married.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being one of my biggest fans. :) xoxo

      Delete