Sunday, September 16, 2012

autumn = happiness



It's coming.  And, I love seeing it happen.  I'm pulling out my chili recipes and my sweaters and getting excited about the Fall once again. I even made a Autumn Love board that is making me very happy right now.  I seriously want to throw a party just to be able to design this table.


Peeking around the web, I found several fun easy ways to celebrate this season.  Tatertots and Jello always has a scad of fun ideas, and these are a few of her featured Top 20 Halloween projects.

i mean, really...what's not to love about burlap and lace.

Autumn Bunting @ My Blessed Life

i love this wreath.  it's pretty and elegant with a dab of spook. perfect.

 Simple Halloween Wreath @ Nikki, In Stitches

you know i can't resist a bucket list.

Halloween Bucket List @ Makoodle


2 comments:

  1. I love this time of year, too. I actually think of you when I pull out the spool of ribbon, use the silver tongs and drink from the pretty teacup I won here. I'm going to have to make that autumn bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your desire to celebrate. We tell ourselves that we are too busy, but we all need some celebrating in our lives, don't we?

    ReplyDelete