Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Celebrating Everyday Life

If you haven’t guessed yet, I love to celebrate. It’s just part of who I am. It’s still pretty amazing to me that I actually get to do it as a profession. I wonder sometimes, “Is it okay to be payed to party?” But then I get swept into all the details and drama, and I am reassured that yes, it is. Nonetheless, I absolutely love it.


My hope is that through this blog I will be able to give encouragement, fun tips, and great ways to celebrate everyday life. In my opinion, there’s just no other way to live.


Care to join me? On Tuesdays I will be linking up to Emily over at Chatting at the Sky, as we unwrap the little gifts of life.


tuesdays unwrapped at cats

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastically perfect idea for you to do this blog!!!! I so excited about this! Simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be really fun to see the different kinds of events you plan and create, and you had so better post pictures! Remember, if you need help, I planned three proms and two weddings (only one was my own!) LOL.

    It was really nice to see you last night and catch up. I nominate you, ms party planner, to host more of these girlfriend get togethers!

    ReplyDelete