Friday, July 30, 2010

Recap from Beach Week


It's been almost a week since we got back from vacation, but I feel like I'm just now getting caught up! With a wedding in two weeks, I've had my hands full this week with getting ready. But here's a glance into our fun last week.


Hubs and I on the ferry ride to Fort Fisher

These guys get to have all the fun



The lot of us after a full day at the Aquarium (they were only smiling because I bribed them with gummy bears...but hey, it worked!)



Ice Cream in Southport (with banjo music!)


All the cousins having ice cream at the best ice cream place ever!


And yes, we did more than eat ice cream. Not much more. But more.




My favorite part of the week was seeing my little girl finally fall in love with the ocean. She's never enjoyed being in the waves much before (unless she was being held). But this week, she was out in the water, jumping waves, boogie boarding, and loving every minute of it. It was so great to see her take to another one of my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment