Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday Finds: (a day early) Happy Memorial Day!


Gearing up for a great Memorial Day? If you happen to be having people over to celebrate this patriotic holiday, make it a great one! Here are some sites to check out fabulous ideas for a fun weekend.







I think I may have to throw a party now, after seeing all that goodness! Blessings to you on your Memorial Day. And may we never forget all that we have been given by so many people who have sacrificed for us.

* I'm hoping to have "Friday Finds" each Friday where I link fun tips, ideas, or just snippets of celebration to help brighten your weekend just a bit. Here's to a new tradition! Maybe I'll even be all fancy and do a link up...well, eventually. ;) This one's a day early for two reasons: 1. I sincerely with all my heart thought it was Friday when I was writing this. 2. To give you an extra day to prep for the weekend.

Have Fun!!

2 comments:

  1. This is an Independence Day quote, but I think it applies to Memorial Day as well. Since it's also about patriotism. The illustrious Erma Bombeck once said: "You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4th, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism."

    Overeat this weekend, is what I am saying.

    ReplyDelete