Friday, May 21, 2010

You Gals Know How To Party



Well, you sure know how to make a girl happy. Thanks, y'all for the support with all the changes! As you can see, I have a problem with change. Did anyone see how many different backgrounds I have had in only 3 days!!!??? Seriously, if you can guess that, I think I might have to give you a prize. Oh my goodness.

I do the same thing when I rearrange a room in my house. Sometimes I make my husband stay up with me until wee hours of the morning, just to get it done exactly right. Oh, wait...that's what I did tonight, too! I love him so much.

Ok, so onto the fun part. **(ok, just to let you know...i just typed "party" when i went to type "part" and had to backspace. that's how engrained it is in me!!!)** Sorry...I digress.

Drumroll please....

The lucky winner was EMILY C !!! Yay girl! Good things come to those who follow! ;)

So excited to be on this little journey with you all. Thanks for making this transition such a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment