Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fresh Flowers and Sleeping In!


We had a glorious weekend of sleeping in and enjoying the weekend. How, you ask? The kids went to their grandparents house for the weekend! It was so great.

I actually strolled around the Farmer's Market with a friend, instead of two little ones pulling on my legs! Imagine that! And was so happy to see that peaches were here! Along with the best use of $5 for my home...my lovely fresh flower arrangement.

It was a great weekend, filled with lots of rest and fun times with friends. And even though my hubby had to work all day Saturday, he took me out for a morning date to one of our favorite downtown spots beforehand. Gotta love being spoiled just a bit.

Did you get spoiled at all this weekend? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment