Thursday, June 10, 2010

Little Cookie Monsters




I love these types of conversations...

Asher: Mommy, can we make cookies when we get home?

Mommy: Ummm...yes!

Asher and Maddie: YAY!!!!!

I love being their hero every once in a while. And guess what I figured out the other day? Chocolate chip cookies are still yummy even if you only have 1 egg! I had started a big batch last week when I was asked the same question, but then, realized I only had one egg left. I pondered running over to my friends house around the block (they have chickens) to ask for an egg, but then, I decided just to try it. As you can see, they were still enjoyed thoroughly...and not just by the kids. ;)

1 comment:

  1. too cute, and all so young! :o
    your hands must be full!
    thanks for stopping by my blog this week and thanks for the sweet comments! ~findingserendipity.com

    ReplyDelete