Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Simply Celebrating

Is it just me, or do you love this. I tweeted about it immediately. Twice. Because the first time I messed it up and didn't give her the link right. But, just saying...Love her!


I'm so thankful for bloggers like her who share their thoughts and creations. Because there's no way that I could do all of this, but how fun that we can benefit from what she is celebrating. Maybe I'll get to a day or two, maybe I won't, but either way, I love that there is such a community of bloggers who share life together. That we are helping each other celebrate life. And somewhere in the midst of all the events and weddings going on, I can take a minute and go outside, and enjoy this creation that we are stuck right smack dab in the middle of. That I can take a second, and go look for Tree Swallow with my little ones. It encourages my heart to celebrate...not just my hands.

There are so many of you out there who share their thoughts, ideas, and fun ways to do this thing called life, and I am so grateful for these gifts. These are truly simple pleasures.

7 comments:

  1. That is very cool! My brain doesn't function in that way. I can barely plan for tomorrow and there is someone out there who has a vision for the whole month. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I love this. And I love how we are all so different but can really feed of each other (in a good way!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann is amazing -and a sweet blessing to us all!
    The Lord is glorified through the lives she touches :-)
    Enjoy your celebrations!
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I have been so blessed and my borders so expanded by the blog world...I love these calendars and need to copy one off also. Thanks for sharing your simple pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, you're so right. It's a blessing to be surrounded by such talented and warm people who share their thoughts and images with us. Thanks for linking this up to Simple Pleasures today. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post .....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa this is such a thoughtful post, Ann is such a blessing to so many people that she has never ever met. The blogging community you speak of is truly a special and simple pleasure.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete