Monday, August 29, 2011

Speaking of Fall...



The other day I was taking a walk, and I noticed my first glimpse of fall. It was exciting, but also surprising, that already we're starting into a new season. However, it made me realize something that I don't think I've shared with you yet.

A few weeks ago, there was a fun package that arrived on my doorstep, and I knew what was inside immediately. I had been waiting for them to come, and couldn't wait to rip open the box. Inside were several copies of the Fall/Winter season of Triad Weddings Magazine. You may remember when Events by Design was featured on Wedding Chicks back in the winter. Well, that same shower was chosen to be one of the featured articles in Triad Weddings this fall! It's really wild to read about yourself. I sat and read the article that they had interviewed me for, and it was extremely surreal to read my own quotes.

If you're local, pick up a copy at any wedding venue or bakery, and check out the article! It's so fun to see our little company featured on a three page color spread with lots of details and pictures. Thanks so much for all of your support and for helping to get us there!

No comments:

Post a Comment