Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Newsworthy Surprise


This past weekend I had so much fun being only one of three wedding planners that helped host Brides on Tour. I was in charge of a luxury bus full of about 30 people, and about half were brides to be. We had a great day full of being planning and dreaming, while being able to see some of the area's most desirable wedding venues and vendors.

One of my couples on the bus had a pretty great engagement story. Every couple's story is so unique to their personality, but this groom to be, really surprised his fiance with something newsworthy.

Sierra Moore is a producer at WFMY 2 and a few weeks ago, her boyfriend organized her staff team to put a surprise ending at the end of the day's show. Instead of ending in another local story...she was the story! Go see for yourself... it's really sweet.

Usually, you just get to hear the story, but this one we could actually see! I had a great time getting to know Chris and Sierra, and it is so obvious to see that they're completely in love. My job is so much fun...I get to be around cutie pies like them all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment