Thursday, December 1, 2011

All I Want for Christmas...




So, how can I go from not wanting anything for Christmas, to doing a Favorite Things Party post?!? Because I'm a sucker for a good party, that's why.

So, this cutie pie of a girl I met at Relevant posted over at Nester's yesterday. She posted about what I've wanted to do ever since she first brought it up at Relevant....and I. want. to. THROW. this. PARTY!!! I know you're shocked.

Since I don't know if it will happen in real life this season, I wanted to at least join in with the fun over at the linky. Check it out! Lots of fun stuff...but beware, you'll leave wanting to throw a party! (or maybe it's just me...hmmm.)

Prepare yourself for a corny photo shoot...it's late, I'm not a great photographer, and I'm feeling a bit punchy at the moment.

1. Light Up Lip Gloss ($15)


Ok, so this lip gloss...yeah, it's pretty much amazing. It's like lip gloss for a girl MacGyver (I just had to google how to spell MacGyver). It lights up, it has a mirror on the side, AND it has a minty tingle to it. Not to mention my lips are ever so thankful.



first of all, how much cuter could you get...but wait...
look inside!!!



Anything that comes out of this girl's shop is amazing. She uses vintage fabrics that she's found all over, and then hand makes her bags, wallets, and clutches, and more. She's the sweetest gal, and such an encouragement to be around, and does amazing work! I've already done a little Christmas shopping from her, and already am wanting a few more!

3. My new favorite CD ($10)

I had so much fun hanging out with Christa at Relevant, and she is a beautiful songwriter. I love how she weaves justice and grace through her songs. Her words have been blaring out of my CD player non stop.

Ok, new sunglasses...$2 at Rue 21. Yes, $2. I love them.

And, last, but not least, my mother in law got me this fun scarf the other day. It was at the same little hole in the wall place where we got her tree... $11 of happiness is around my neck.

And yes, I did make a heart with my scarf around my favorite things. I told you I was punchy.



1 comment:

  1. Love your list! I would like ALL of these! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete