Friday, December 30, 2011

Ooh, La, La...




Welcome to the final post of 2011. For any new brides and grooms to be, first let me say, CONGRATS!!! It's such an exciting time of year to get engaged. While I'm enjoying my week of vacation with my family, I thought I would tell you about some fun goodies I've stumbled across. Plus, an "Ooh, La, La!" post would be a fun way to end the year.

1. Make Your Own Monogram!


Go see how easy it is to make your own monogram...and the best part is, it's free!! This would be a great way to personalize something for a party or wedding...definitely nice freebie! Just print it out in whatever color scheme you're looking for, and you have a lovely sophisticated monogram.

A few ideas:

personalize stationary
favors
invitation labels
save the dates
place cards
wine charms
hang them framed on the bride and grooms chairs
personalized guest book





Ruffled published their favorites from this past year, and it was so fun to look back through. I will say, start with the bouquets, and go from there. The fashion, flowers, and glam will have you oohing and ahhing for a while. Also, finding the flowers and fashion you love can many times lead you to the perfect style for your wedding.

3. Less Stress Entertaining

Then, finally, I saw this cute article over at Real Simple about the Less Stress Dinner party. I thought it might be encouraging if any of you are wanting to have guests over in the New Year, but struggle to feel like it's do-able. With these tips, you just might be willing to throw that bash after all.




I can't wait to start a new year. I'll have some fun surprises in the New Year to share with you that hopefully will only increase your love of joining me here. Thank you for all your support and love. It truly is a gift to be able share life in this little space.

Blessings to each of you as you start 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you, Melissa! I hope 2012 is full to the brim with evidence of God's love and blessing.

    ReplyDelete