Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back to Reality and Other Things


After a long and completely serene vacation, I am back to real life. I've been coming back in stages. First came answering all my calls and texts. Then came doing dishes and bathing kiddos. Today, I tackled emails and the rest of the computer world...but that will take some doing.

The cruise was so wonderful. We met people from all over the world, relaxed in hot tubs for days on end, slept and slept, read (I had forgotten how to just sit still and read a book!), ate great food, got to see the beautiful Caribbean, and had a ton of great girl time. We laughed so much that we cried at times. It was so needed for my heart and soul.

As for catching up, it will take a while. I went through withdraw from the world on the first day, but then, was totally disconnected and it was grand. I had thought about taking my laptop on the cruise, but my husband told me not to...I'm so glad he did.

Now, for the winner of the apron...that will be going to baby Atticus! It'll be a while before he can wear it, but oh how he will love cooking with his mom and dad. They make the best food! If you haven't seen how cute he is, this is the perfect time to do so.

Lastly, sorry for the never ending delay in the surprise. There were some mix ups in timing, so hopefully it will be this coming week. It will be well worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment