Monday, December 6, 2010

The Greatest Gifts

Finding the perfect gift can be difficult. Finding the time to find the perfect gift, is even more difficult. That's why I decided I would give you the gift of time, and tell you my favorite places to shop for the greatest gifts and deals.

You can shop online at all of these places, and each has price points that range from just a few dollars to lots of dollars. Sometimes, I just need to know that someone else has LOVED whatever the place is, so that I feel confident in making a decision to shop there. Well, let me just say that all of these people and places, are fabulous, and I know you will feel the same after ordering from them. But, I'll warn you, you might also want to do some Christmas shopping for you!

Adorned by Lonnie - An online jewelry boutique representing more than 60 artisians globally. Each piece is selected for its unique qualities and for how it will compliment and reflect your beauty and style. All of it is exquisite, and she has free shipping now through dec. 31st!

All Wrapped Up - Lea will customize and wrap up any gift for any person you know. All you do is tell her a little bit about the person, and she works wonders!

Arbonne - All natural skincare and make up - these are the only skin products that have ever worked on my skin. They have reduced my little crows feet and wrinkles, and have given my skin more clarity! Their tagline is " Pure. Safe. Beneficial." And let me tell you... they are!

Etsy - because everything is better handmade.

Events by Design's Online Boutique - Fun bags and gifts that can be personalized for anyone! Of course I had to throw in a shameless plug for my own shop.

IJM - Ever think about the price of freedom? Ever want to give it as a gift? You literally can. International Justice Mission goes all over the world, freeing victims of slave labor, sex trafficking, and other forms of slavery. It really happens, and we really can do something about it. It's an absolutely amazing ministry.

Loco for Coco - amazing handmade truffles that will be gone before you know it!

World Vision - When you realize that people here have so much, and people throughout the world, do not, you want to do something about it. Giving gifts like these is one way you can.

So, if you're on my shopping list, don't be surprised if you get a gift from me from one of these places. They truly are the best of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment