Monday, December 6, 2010

Peeking Out from Under


I wish I could tell you that all of the boxes are gone, and that the house is completely set up. But, I'd be lying. However, I can tell you that we had an absolutely amazing moving day. We had wonderful friends come and help us. And some even brought delicious surprises like doughnuts and cookies. But the biggest surprise of all, was that right in the middle of moving, it decided to snow for the first time this year. And it snowed, and snowed...for the rest of the day! It was glorious. Even though the house was a mess by the end of moving, it was still the best moving day ever. The good news is that the boxes that are still out, are mostly Christmas decor, which makes me happy and giddy inside. I just wanted to peek out from under all the boxes to tell you that we are getting there. Slowly, but surely, we're getting settled into our new abode.

No comments:

Post a Comment