Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 3: A Few of My Favorite Things




We're onto Day 3 of our 31 Days! The next step in turning this casual business dinner into an artful event was deciding on the menu. I love this step!

I reviewed all of the details that my client and I had discussed and decided that this would be a perfect menu.

I knew that I could partner with a local caterer to make this dinner delicious, while staying in my client's budget. I ordered the most important menu items (the pulled pork sliders and homemade slaw) from the caterer and picked it up for a fraction of the cost as having it delivered and set up. All the other food I picked up from the store, and simply arranged it in a way that looked made from scratch! Shhh...

Great food. Casual atmosphere. And a way for me to intertwine rustic elegance into yet another event. My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment