Friday, November 26, 2010

StC: A Little Black Friday Sale For You


The only year that I remember getting up at 4 am to go shopping on Black Friday, was the year that I had just had my son. He was only 3 weeks old, and I'd do anything to get out for a little shopping, no matter the time of night. Because of having been so pregnant up until November, I had done little Christmas shopping, and that mixed with knowing that I had just fed him and had at least 2 hours before I'd have to be back to feed him again, made me jump at the chance to go shopping. I still remember where he was sleeping when I left, right beside my husband. I remember admiring them for just a second, and thinking how similar their profiles were. Then, I was off!

Most Black Fridays, though, I am not so brave. Nor do I have the tenacity of some of my friends to arise when it's pitch black, and fight the crowds for the best deals of the season.

However, I do love a good sale. And, thankfully, I'm having one. All my market totes are 20% off now until Monday at 8 am. In my opinion, these are one of my favorite Christmas gifts to give. Ever. But, I am kind of biased. I have given them as teacher gifts and you wouldn't believe all the squeals I get. I give them as a family gift, and fill them with yummy goodies. I give them to college students in their school colors. I can never have enough of these things, so in my mind, other people feel the same way! All this to say, they're hardly ever on sale, so if you're thinking of getting one, now is the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment