Thursday, November 18, 2010

StC: A Sale I Have To Tell You About...


Ok, I'm really trying to not break my rule of waiting to celebrate Christmas stuff. But I had to tell you about this...because the sale ends this Sunday!!! I have several things that are 30% off right now at our online boutique. Go shop and let me know what you need! And, personally, gifts truly do make my home more cheerful, so technically, it's still "something to celebrate". (i know, it's a stretch. lol)


Here's a sneak peek of what's under $15 with this sale...


mini market tote


long hammered necklace set & earrings
faux pearl bracelet
camo carry all
black & white dot carry all


And, let me just say, that everything you see is even cuter in person! If you haven't registered under my sign in code, make sure you do that first! Then, proceed to shop...even in your pjs and slippers! I love online shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment